Cebu Chamber of Commerce (CCC) was founded and organized by lawyer Martin M. Levering of law firm Early and Levering who also organized Cebu Telephone Company(1903) and Visayan Electric Company(1905); with co-organizer John M. Swirzer, a young and successful businessman who owned an import company John Switzer & Company(1901) as co-organizer
- CCCI, CIDCC FOSTERS BUSINESS DIGITIZATION
- RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP & BE COUNTED!
- CCCI RELEASES OFFICIAL CANDIDATES TO THE 2023 ELECTION OF TRUSTEES
- CCCI holds B2B with Indian Trade Delegation with over 100 potential markets
- Israel Water Technologies Roadshow and Israel-Cebu Water Tech Forum: Opening doors for promising innovations to support water stewardship agenda