Strengthening Business. Accelerating Change.
Founded in 1903, the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) is a non-stock, non-profit organization of businessmen, merchants, professionals and entrepreneurs. CCCI is the largest and most prominent local business service organization in the Philippines. With over 900 member companies coming from various sectors such as Trade, Industry, Service, ICT and Sectoral business associations, CCCI envisions itself as “The Engine of Cebu’s Business Growth towards Global Competitiveness”. In pursuit of this vision, the Chamber conceives plans and implements programs and services in line with its Mission “to strengthen the capabilities of the members through advocacy, linkages and synergy for the competitiveness of Cebu and its people in the global economy.”
The Cebu Chamber of Commerce & Industry is committed to deliver high quality, innovative services that meet members’ needs and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system. CCCI will deliver services on schedule and within budget while maintaining compliance with applicable regulations.
- Satisfy CCCI members needs to be more competitive in the global market
- Maintain good external relations to ensure enabling ecosystem for economic growth and development
- Utilize digital technology where applicable to improve efficiency
- Provide conducive, safe and secure work environment
- To exercise prudent financial and asset management
- Maintain an ISO 9001:2015 registered Quality Management System
Connecting Opportunities. Growing Businesses. Creating Value
The Chamber’s Services: In order to fulfill its objective of driving business growth in Cebu, CCCI provides its constituents and on occasion its non-members, services aimed at address various business needs. These include the following:
EXTERNAL AFFAIRS AND RELATIONS
- Business Advocacy
- Image promotion
- Linkages with government and non-government organizations and peoples organizations
- Publications and Presentations Outreach Project
Part of CCCI tasks is to provide platforms to help facilitate business development not only for CCCI members but also for non-members. The BDMSD is chiefly mandated to support CCCI’s operational sustainability. This is done through its various activities such as:
- Trade & Investment Promotion (Exhibits)
- Trade Mission (Inbound/Outbound)
- Trainings & Seminars
- SME Initiative
- Organizing Events
- SME Helpline Desk
Primarily responsible for the recruitment of new members, creating awareness on new business trends and developments; fostering camaraderie among members and conducting all other undertakings that cater to members’ needs to ensure more active member participation and involvement.
- One to One Client Calls
- Membership Applications, Processing & Acceptance
- Educational Tour/Visitor Orientation
- Export Documentation and Certification
- General Membership Meetings
- Sports Activities & Fellowship
CEBU BUSINESS MONTH
CCCI‘s flagship project held every month of June to inspire promote and grow Cebu Business by gathering industry stakeholders to activities and events in the areas of: Tourism, ICT & BPM, Entrepreneurship and Creative Industries.
Knowledge sharing platforms such as conference, seminars, business forum, promotions such as training exhibits/expo, recognition of exemplary Cebuano entrepreneurs & networking.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DIVISION
Connect With Us
The Chamber is your partner in growth and business. Like and connect with us on social media to see what we are doing in our advocacy.