- (POSTPONED) Business Resilience Learning Session
- (WEBINAR) Business Resilience Learning Session
- Thank you Eastern Communications for your generous and sincere donation. This is highly appreciated as it greatly helps communities in Cebu that were badly hit by Super Typhoon Odette last December 16. We are honored that you have joined us in #BangonCebu!
- Distributed over 2.5k Food Packs to the typhoon victims of Alegria through Fr. Joselito “Jun” Gutierrez. Food packs were donated by the Grand Families Association of the Philippines.
- CCCI & MFAT New Zealand Embassy distribute Cash Aid and Bottled Water to 117 Solo Mothers in Naga City, Balamban, Cordova and Cebu City