Are you looking to grow your business with accessible soft loan financing?
We have an opportunity waiting for you! DOST-TAPI is opening a 2nd wave of Call for Proposals for Venture Financing Program (VFP).
VFP helps MSMEs by financing the following:
- Raw and packaging materials. MSMEs must have purchase orders (POs) from their clients that are valid for at least 2 months. Maximum of 2 assistance, provided that the first assistance is fully refunded and liquidated.
- Slotting or rental fees. Maximum of 3 retailers.
- Web hosting and maintenance fees. Maximum of 1 year.
- Upfront and/or licensing fees for the adoption of the DOST technologies.
- Certification fees for local and international standards.
Financing is up to ₱2,000,000.00 with 0% interest and requires no collateral. Refund is up to 1 year on top of a 6-month grace period.
Eligible MSMEs are the following:
- Filipino-owned and in operation for at least 3 years.
- Duly registered sole proprietor or partnership or cooperative or corporation with at least 60% Filipino citizen ownership.
- A technology-based company qualified as either of the following:
- Holder of an active intellectual property (IP) filing
- Adopter of DOST-generated or funded technology
- Previous or current DOST beneficiary (e.g., SETUP beneficiary, incubatee of a DOST-TBI, DOST grant beneficiary, etc.)
- Technology licensee
This financing opportunity is only open until May 31, at 5 PM!
Interested in applying for VFP?
- Check the following for the full program information and requirements: https://tinyurl.com/VFPCallPage2023.
- Start your application process by downloading and filling out the proposal form: https://tinyurl.com/VFPProposalForm2023
- Prepare your draft proposal and schedule a one-on-one consultation with us: https://tinyurl.com/REGISTERConsultationWriteshop.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.