The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Founded in 1903, the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) is a non-stock, non-profit organization of businessmen, merchants, professionals and entrepreneurs. CCCI is the largest and most prominent local business service organization in the Philippines.
The largest and one of the more prominent local businessmembership organizations in the Philippines second only to PCCI. With over 800 member companies coming from various sectors such as Trade, Industry, Service, ICT, and Sectoral business associations.
CCCI continues to respond to the call of serving the Cebu business community and upholds its mission to be the “Engine of Cebu’s Growth towards global competitiveness”. With the able support and dedication of its officers and trustees, advisers, partners, and members-at-large, CCCI has proven its commitment for the past 117 years, earning a niche as a catalyzer of economic development and the premier mover of the business community in the Visayas.
Trade Directory on Imports & Exports
Another Trade Directory was issued by CCC to provide an update of the status of Cebu economy specially those that pertain to imports & exports.
Trade Directory Issued
Trade Directory was issued by CCC giving details about the status of the economy of Cebu.
After the First World War
CCC at the forefront of increased shipping and port activities after the First World War
CCC entered into a 99-year lease starting January 2, 1914 up to December 31, 2013 for an 812.27 square meters reclaimed lot across Cebu Municipal Hall under the American Insular Government of Governor General Francis Burton Harrison.
CCC’s baton of leadership was passed on from Martin M. Leveling to CCC co-organizer, John M. Switzer
Cebu Chamber of Commerce (CCC) was founded and organized by lawyer Martin M. Levering of law firm Early and Levering who also organized Cebu Telephone Company(1903) and Visayan Electric Company(1905); with co-organizer John M. Swirzer, a young and successful businessman who owned an import company John Switzer & Company(1901) as co-organizer